Cave Point Kayak Tour
Join one of our professional guides on a tour of Cave Point and Whitefish Dunes. Our guides are trained to insure your tour is safe, fun and educational. With the closest location to Cave Point we spend almost all of our time on the water and less time getting there. At the boat launch you will receive a paddle and safety orientation before spending the next two hours paddling along some of the most picturesque landscapes in the Midwest.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kayak, life jacket and paddles
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cave Point County Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave Point County Park, 5360 Schauer Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-8266
Pristine limestone caves abound both above and underneath the water! Cruise by the fantastic Door County coastline of undercut limestone and submerged sea caves. Complete with access to hiking trails, swimming and cliff jumping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Whitefish Dunes State Park, 3275 Clark Lake Rd, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235-7904
Stop and check out the tallest dunes in Wisconsin located just south of Cave Point! Access to mile and half long beach and hiking trails.
Departure Point :6300 WI-57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.