Cave Snezhanka And 2 More Places In The Rhodope Mountains From Sofia By Car
One day private sightseeing and hiking tour (about 3 hrs) from Sofia to the cave “Snezhanka” and the so called Bekovi rocks with the ancient Thracians sanctuary (“End of the Rhodope Mountains”) in the Rhodope Mountains with a stop at the museum „Cars Of Socialism“ in the town of Peshtera by car. You will be picked up from your accommodation/hotel in Sofia at 8 AM. At the late afternoon we will sett off back to Sofia, where we will arrive at about 20.00 pm.
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Services of a professionally qualified tour guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel and parking expenses
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel/accommodation
- Soft drinks/coffee/tea/water
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Lunch expenses
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave Snejanka, Peshtera Bulgaria
Five kilometers, southwest, from Peshtera is located the cave “Snezhanka”. Тhe path leading to the cave is about 800 meters. The cave itself has multiform halls and is exceptionally rich in stalactites, stalagmites and draperies. the cave “Snezhanka” is 145 meters long, with constant temperature of 8° C.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cars Of Socialism, Ulitsa Rakov 56, Peshtera 4550 Bulgaria
The museum was opened in 2016 and currently exhibits about 20-30 cars. The atmosphere is unique since the exhibition hall is actually a movie theatre, not touched or changed since the communist times in Bulgaria. Alongside the cars you will see a small exhibition presenting the movie, music and show business stars from that time.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bekov Rocks Panorama, 4582 Bratsigovo, Bulgaria
Here we will leave the cars and will start our 1.5 hour trekking to the Bekovi roks (the whole trekking time to the place and back will be like 3 hrs). On the way we will see some remains from an old monastery named “St. Ilia”.
From Bekovi roks in front of your eyes will reveal fascinating views of the beautiful hills of Western Rhodope Mountains, covered with thick forests, and among them of the transparent waters of the dam lake “Vacha”.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Walking of about 3 hrs is involved
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.