Cave Tubers of Xibalba & Lunch
• 6-hour cave tubing tour with lunch
• Hike though the rainforest while your guide highlights flora and fauna of the area.
• Float along the Sibun river through the underground cave system.
• Enjoy a Belizean barbeque lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Water provided at venue
- Local guid
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- 37 miles up the Western Highway brings you to the Caves Branch River and its winding path through the Maya Mountains and numerous ancient caves once inhabited by the Maya. Upon arriving at the site you are issued your tubes, headlights and safety gear before hiking through the rainforest to the entrance of the cave system.
Once at the entrance of the caves your guides brief you on safety procedure while tubing and then it’s time for your cave tubing adventure through the ancient Maya underworld – Xibalba. Intricate crystalline formations line the cave and the majestic rise and fall of stalagmites and stalactites add to the serene opulence of nature. On several occasion you will emerge into the sunlight only to enter into another cave system.
• Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve, Frank Eddie Village, Cayo, Belize, Belize City Belize
• Belizean Rice & Beans - Rice and beans, stewed chicken, fired plantains and Cole Slaw
Departure Point :FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Air B&Bs in Belize City as well. All we need is an address.Ports
- Cruise Ship Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You will get wet on this tour and we recommend bringing towels and a change of clothes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The Government managers of the park impose a 4ft height restriction on this tour. Those under 4ft tall are not allowed to participate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.