Cave Tubing & Zipline at Jaguar Paw
Plan this exciting fun cave tubing and ziplining activity at Jaguar Paw, a beautiful, pristine natural area located in central Belize. You will be mesmerized by the cave formations and also witness the forest's canopy from a bird's eye view.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline, Frank Village, Cayo District, Belmopan Belize
- Get picked up from the hotel/port.
- Boarding the inner tubes, participants will be guided by the tranquil currents into the Jaguar Paw Cave. Once inside, the light from the headlamps will reveal a lost world of sparkling stalactites and stalagmites. Floating through this subterranean world is a great way to relax as well as enjoy the beauty and wonder of the complex cave formations.
- After spending a few hours marveling at the majesty of the Jaguar Paw Cave, participants will then enjoy a thrilling adventure, sailing through the rainforest on a series of zip lines.
- Participants climb to platforms mounted high up in the trees and then, they are attached to secure harnesses that are attached to the cables or zip lines.
- Participants then launch themselves into the air, sailing at high speed through the rainforest, giving them a bird’s eye view of the plants and animals that call the canopy home.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Philip Goldson International Airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.