Cave Tubing, & Ziplining from Caye Caulker
It’s going to be an eventful day so be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. This tour will start with a journey from your Hopkins accommodation. Our guides will be waiting on-site for you before heading off in air-conditioned transport to Xunantunich. Xunantunich is a national treasure that fills its visitors with a sense of time travel. It sits close to Belize’s western border and is a must-visit. Local souvenirs, hammocks, and blankets are available from the many vendors waiting alongside the river at the entrance to the hand-cranked ferry that has carried many thousands to and from the calm beauty of this Maya Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Private Guide
- Entry/Admission - Xunantunich
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline
What's excluded :
- The panoramic views of the Cayo District and nearby Guatemala from atop ‘El Castillo’ are stupendous! Come with an open heart to experience simplicity and visiting another world for a few hours before heading off to Jaguar Paw for cave tubing & zip lining.
When you’ve arrived at the outpost, you will meet your tour guides who will issue inflatable tubes, headlamps and life vest. You’ll be given a basic orientation and safety briefing before heading off on a 30-minute hike which includes wading through a few knee-deep water streams.
Departure Point :Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.