The site provides us with an excellent example of the erosive power of water, and the natural wonders of Belize. Geological research informs us that the cave took several hundred thousand years to form. . Archaeological investigations note that the ancient Maya visited the site to conduct important rituals. Today’s modern visitor enjoys a unique opportunity to observe the awesome geological features of the site, and to ponder the nature of prehistoric human utilization.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmet with Light, Tube and Life vest
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve
What's excluded :
- Water shoes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve, Frank Eddie Village, Cayo, Belize, Belize City Belize
One hour’s easy drive west from Belize City brings us to the Sibun Caves Branch cave tubing site. The amenities include modern bathrooms, secure parking, excellent jungle restaurant and handicraft shops. Pickup your tube, life vest and caving light then a leisurely jungle trail walk through two dry cave systems a beautiful primary broadleaf rainforest to the entrance of the cave system one of the most popular tour in Belize. Float downstream through the amazing cave system, observing rock formations and floating down the famous Sibun River. Today’s modern visitor enjoys a unique opportunity to observe the awesome geological features of the site, and to ponder the nature of prehistoric human utilization.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :8 Fort St, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick-ups
Departure Time :9:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children are allowed to sit and play by the river banks with parents
- Children less than 40 inches in height are not allowed to partake in cave tubing
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.