Cave Tubing and Jungle Zip Lining Through Belize
This amazing combination tour involves a 30-minute hike to the entrance of the cave, floating through the largest cave system in all of Central America and a thrilling experience as you soar through the jungle treetops while enjoying a bird’s eye view of the jungle canopy. Small groups range from 6 to 8 persons. Availability of this tour is dependent on local weather conditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickups will begin at 8:00am. Free hotel pickup for hotels located within town limits. Additional charges may apply for pickups at hotels that are out of town. Tours leaves San Ignacio Town at 9:00am.
Learn about the local flora and fauna throughout a 30 minute hike along the rivers’ edge as you make your way to the entrance of the cave. This natural wonder was carved out of the limestone foothills of the Maya Mountains by the river that runs through it and forms part of the largest cave system in all of Central America. Archaeological research notes that the ancient Maya visited the site to conduct important rituals.
Once at the entrance you will strap on our headlights and life vests. You are propelled by the gentle currents as your guide educates you about the natural formations found inside the cave. Making your way out of the first cave, the second portion becomes more exciting as the water flows faster. Kick back, relax and enjoy the ride!
The second part of your adventure involves a thrilling opportunity to soar through the jungle treetops while offering a bird’s eye view of the jungle canopy. Zip Line technology borrows heavily from that used of rock and mountain climbing, and features a double line to provide a safe environment for the users. The zip line tour involves traversing from one platform to another along a steel cable suspended up to 75 feet above the forest floor.
You will be given a safety briefing and outfitted with gear that includes a body harness, pulleys, helmet and gloves. Once fully geared up and checked, your guide will lead you up the starting platform and orient you on how to glide through from platform to platform.
This is an amazing adventure and one you will always remember.
Level Of Difficulty: Moderate, the ability to swim and hike for at least 40 minutes is a plus for the first part of the tour.
Things to bring along: Camera, bug spray, sun block lotion, T-shirt and shorts, swimsuit under your clothes, sandals or tevas for the first part of this adventure. Hiking or tennis shoes for the zip lining part of the adventure, extra set of clothes for the ride back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Centrally located San Ignacio town hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Back to your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passengers height and weight MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.