Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San pedro Ambergris caye
Cave tubing and zip line combination tour is for those looking for an adventure of a lifetime. There is nothing like the thrill of flying free like the birds or sitting back to enjoy being carried lazily through mysterious caves and under the shade of nature’s lush canopy. Considered one of the hottest new adventure sports and rated number 1 in Belize, the cave tubing and zip line excursion allow you to embark on every traveler’s dream adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from Belize City from Ambergris Caye (by Water Taxi or Local Flight)
Cave tubing and Ziplining from San Pedro
Cave tubing and Ziplining from San Pedro: This adventure-filled combo tour will depart from La Isla Bonita San Pedro by the sea on San Pedro Belize Express water ferry or by air on Maya Island Air; the choice is yours. Our guides will meet you upon mainland arrival in Belize City before heading west in air-conditioned comfort on paved roads for a 45-minute drive towards Jaguar Paw.
Once at the outpost, you will meet your tour guides who will issue inflatable tubes, headlamps, and life vests. You’ll be given a basic orientation and safety briefing before heading off on a 30-minute hike which includes wading through a few knee-deep water streams. Don’t let the hike worry you though; as it’s mostly on flat terrain, it is enjoyable and informative. It’s shaded by the rainforest canopy and our tour guides will point out flora and fauna noteworthy to the area.
• Private Belize Adventure, 4038 Logwood Belize City, Belize, Belize City Belize
Departure Point :Aeropuerto de San Pedro, 7 Coconut Dr, San Pedro, Belize
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.