Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from Belize City
Cave tubing and ziplining are two of the most popular activities people from all over the world come to experience in Belize. During this 5.5-hour tour, you'll hike through the lush jungle of the foothills of the Mayan mountains to see the flora and fauna, float on tubes through a large cave system seeing the stalagmite and stalactite formations and get your adrenaline pumping on a 7-line zipline adventure. This excursion is great for those young and old who enjoy a thrill and includes hotel/port pickup and drop-off, a guide and all necessary equipment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Drinking water
- All fees
- All necessary equipment/gear
- Transportation via 15 passenger van or 50-seater bus depending on group size
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Belize City
- Port pickup and drop-off in Belize City
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
After arriving at the cave tubing nation park we get our gears then begin our short hike 25 minutes thru the jungle to the cave entrance for tubing. Once in the caves we will see natural formations of stalactites and stalagmites abs your guide will also explain about the relation if had with the ancient Mayan people too. Once we conclude our tubing we then head back to the parking lot to get changed in dry clothing.
Then we head over to the zipline adventure which is a 3 minutes drive away. There you will be meet by two zipline guides who will gear you up in your harness and helmets. You will be gone for about 40 minutes or more where you will be going on 6 to 7 different lines soaring thru the canopy of the jungle. Also zipping over the same river that your were floating on thru your cave tubing experience and fun. There will be a 5 minutes hike to your first platform then your fun begins. Make sure to bring your cameras or cell phone on each of the activities so as to get lots of pictures to share. We may or may not see lots of wildlife so just keep on looking as we hike.
Then we head back to our beginning pick up location. This will be lots of fun.
• Cave Tubing & Zip Line with Explore Belize Caves, Meet At Teminal One Exiting the Fort Street Tourism Village, Belize City Belize
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise ship guests: 8 am ship time Hotel guests: 8:30amAirports
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All persons must be at least 40 inches tall to participate in the cave tubing adventure
- All persons must not exceed a 48-inch waist size to participate in the zip-line adventure
- The cave tubing hike is about a mile on a flat nature trail and you float back down through the caves and open river
- There are short hikes between the platforms for the zip-lining to go to a higher platform
- Van/bus for travel also acts as the locker for all dry clothing, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guest coming off a cruise ship must meet us out side of terminal one as soon as possible after ship docks and we use ship time and not local time to meet.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.