Cave tubing and ziplining from Belize City
our guides will be meeting you in belize city before heading towards Jaguar Paw in air-conditioned comfort. Once at the entrance of the cave system, it’s time for your cave tubing adventure through the ancient Maya underworld. Inside, you’ll see intricate crystalline formations that line the cave with a majestic rise and fall of stalagmites and stalactites that add to the serene richness and grandiose of Xibalba as it’s known. READY! SET! GO! Push off from the wooden platform and zip along the aerial cable at canopy level where a guide will be waiting for you at the next platform. A couple platforms, into your Indiana Jones adventure, you’ll see the “hammock bridge” hanging almost 120 feet above the forest floor. Take in the tangled heart of Belize’s spellbinding and lush primeval forest, as the wide glade of trees fall away to reveal an infinite blue sky.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fee
- Private Guide
- Entry/Admission - Jaguar Paw Cave Tubing and Jungle Zipline
What's excluded :
- You’ll be given a basic orientation and safety briefing before heading off on a 30-minute hike which includes wading through a few knee-deep water streams. Don’t let the hike worry you though; as it’s mostly on flat terrain, is enjoyable and informative. It’s shaded by the rainforest canopy and our tour guides will point out flora and fauna noteworthy to the area.
Departure Point :Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.