Cave Tubing from San Ignacio
Gear up and hike across the Waist-deep Cave's Branch River up to your starting point and then set afloat on an inner tube. Your guide will float you though a series of spectacular Maya Caves with visible ancient artifacts and various fascinating natural formations. You'll then exit the river and strap onto your harness for an amazing soar through and above the Belizean Jungle canopies. The views from each course are captivating, especially the final run which sends you gliding over a very picturesque river below.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - packed lunch
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Floating tubes, life jackets, helmets, headlamps.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
This tour is normally done in combination with any other half day tour (in this case, with Xunantunich Ruins) If you’re visiting with children or non-swimmers please let us know this ahead of time.
Hike across the clear blue Caves Branch River. The water is waist-deep, typically. After the river crossing, we start off along a jungle trail heading upstream alongside the river. Your guide will point out interesting aspects of the local flora & fauna as we trek through – perfect time to take out your cameras (preferably water proof).
Upon arrival at the designated starting point, your guide will brief you on the proper safety techniques for boarding & floating on your tube. If you’re adventurous, you’ll want to dive or splash into the water from a rock at the starting point. From here, your guide will set you afloat through a series of cavers which periodically open up to the sunshine & jungle. When the water current is strong, you’ll be tied up into a cluster (like a train) with ropes so as to avoid anyone straying away. Your guide will occasionally point out various Maya artifacts within the crevices of the caves.
• Go-Maya Belize Adventures - Day Tours, San Ignacio Belize
Departure Point :Yoli's Pizza, Cayo Welcome Center, San Ignacio, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We do free pick up within 3 Km from San Ignacio Town. If your pick up location is nearby or en route to your activity's destination, then we can pick up for free. Simply state your lodgin location in your message and we'll let you know the pick-up/ drop-off fees, if any apply.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum 40 inches height is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.