Our guides meet you at the designated area for the 9:00 ship time tour, then its a drive thru the rural areas of Belize whilst the guides share information of the country, at the National Park there are modern restroom facilities. Ready for swimming and hiking the guides provide you with a Helmet, jacket and lights. The walk continues for twenty minutes crossing the river three times, upon arrival at the caves, you are provided with a luxury tube with head-rest, mesh bottom seating and rope links making the float very easy as the guide navigates the tubes thru the cave system beneath the Maya mountains, the caves have many formations and a small waterfall and the guides provide geological and historical information as you float along. at the exit of the caves, the float continues downstream into sunny areas along the river, then its a one hour drive to the city of Belize where the roundtrip ends. NOTE: for guest arriving by cruise, the tour is 9:00 ship time, arrive early.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- tubes with mesh seating bottom, all around grab rope, cup holders, head rest
- a cave guide for every 8 guest, sit back, relax, enjoy the view, guides navigate and pull the tubes.
- Helmets, Jackets, lights
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks. restaurants and bars are available at the Cave Park
- get a early tender ticket to ensure a early arrival, ship to shore
- Not Available from Harvest Caye Port
Your tour will begin 9:00 ship time, checkin early, then its a drive through rural Belize, while our informative guides will provide information on the country. Once we arrive, we will take a short walk to the entrance of the caves. With your tubes, you will be able to float through the intricate cave system beneath the Mayan Mountains.
• V.I.V. Tours, Belize City Belize
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Hotel guest we pickup at your hotel 7:45 . For Cruisers, Once your ship visits the Belize City Port or FSTV, enjoy this tour. we tour on SHIP TIME, Anytime of the day your ship arrives, 7:00,8:00,9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00 we have a van and guides for your ship, come ashore very early, get a early tender ticket and come ashore early to checkin and not miss the tour. Not available for Harvest Caye Port. this tour is not available from "Harvest Caye Port"Airports
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- fort st. tourism village terminal 1 exit street side
- Belize City Cruise Port, FSTV
- NOT AVAILABLE from NCL HARVEST CAYE
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- children minimum height 40 inches
- bring towels, swimwear, refillable water bottles, single use plastics is not allowed on reserve also bring footwear with thick soles to walk on hiking gravel path and river crossings.
- tennis shoe to walk on gravel path and river crossings
- no flip flops
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We pickup at Hotels, water taxi, airport, cruiseport
- No Refund for missing the tour by being tardy or late on coming ashore to checkin.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contingency Plan: Any guest displaying covid-19 symptoms with a fever or high temperature will be isolated, and the health authorities will be notified. Any employee displaying symptoms and fever will not be allowed to work and will require a medical certification to return to work.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.