Cave Tubing with local tour Guide and Belizean Lunch
learn about local use of plants while hiking to the starting point for Cave Tubing. hear the importance of the Cave to the Mayas and also local knowledge of the Maya Culture. Tube into several cave, swim to the secret chamber and observe Maya Artifacts and Beautiful Cave Formation.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Helmet, inner Tubes, Headlamps, Life vest
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
an hour driver will take take us to the parking lot. After changing on your proper cloths, you will be hiking for 45 minutes to the starting point. once at the starting point you can jump into the water or just the plat form to sit on your tube and relax. float down into different Caves and open river, total floating would be around 2 1/2 hours. Guide will talk about the importance of the cave to the Mayas and the geological formations. Walk on top of a small water fall and swim to a secrete chamber where you will see artifacts and beautiful formation. After cave Tubing enjoy a delicious Local Belizean Lunch.
Departure Point :6 Far W St, San Ignacio, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Hotel Pick up within San Ignacio Town Limits, Outside San Ignacio Town can be done but there will be an additional fee
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.