Cave Tubing, Zip Lining and Xunantunich Mayan Ruin
This is an "All Inclusive" Triple Combo with no hidden fees. Do up to 3 activities in one day (Selected activities). This is a Guided tour.
per adult from
6 hours 8 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Belizean Style
- Breakfast - OJ, Coffee, Fruits
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Xunantunich
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xunantunich, Belize
Xunantunich is one of the largest Mayan Ruin in the Country of Belize, It is about 135ft high, it sits on the Western Border between Guatemala and Belize, we cross a river to get to it and once on top of it we get to see Guatemala.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve, Frank Eddie Village, Cayo, Belize, Belize City Belize
This is the most popular cave system in Belize. We hike for about 30 mins with our tubes crossing the river a few times. Once at the entrance of the cave our tour guide will tie your tubes together where will then put on your life jackets and headlights. Once inside the cave you will see the crystal formations, the stalagmites and stalactites. Enjoy a relaxing drift through the fresh water river and finish at the starting point.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Caves Branch, Caves Branch, Cayo
Zip Lining is done as the same park as the Cave Tubing. You will Zip Line through lush jungle just before cave tubing. Zip Lining across 7 or 8 platforms. The longest being 900 ft and over the river.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hurricanes Ceviche Bar & Grill, Boca del Rio beachfront 3 blocks south of the bridge Boca del Rio q, San Pedro, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know where you are staying so we can give you pick up details or our location.Airports
- San Pedro Airport, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Belize
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.