Caves Kayaking Experience from Ambergris Caye San Pedro
From the seashore of San Pedro Ambergris Caye and Caye Caulker board the 8:30 water taxi to Belize City, here in Belize City we board the 10:00 am. van and drive thru the city of Belize and the rural communities. At 11:00 we arrive at the NoHoc Cheen park, use facilities. the guide provides the gear, helmets, jackets, lights. the walk thru the forest is 25 minutes, then arrive the cave entrance. everyone gets onto the kayaks, (single and tandem) and paddle 3 hours thru the network of caves. seeing a vast array of formations, crystal clear spring fed water, a small water fall. the kayaking continues downstream for 20 minutes to arrive at the kayak and car parking area. lunch break, then its Siesta time for the 1 hour drive to the boat dock, then board the boat for the 1 hour boat ride back to the Isla Bonita.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Land Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- use of kayaks, helmets, lights, PFD
- Water Taxi Roundtrip FEE from San Pedro / Caye Caulker to Belize City Water Taxi Terminal
What's excluded :
Explore the intricate caves of Belize in Nohoc Che'en Caves by kayaking through the rivers! Discover the dark caves and natural formations on this 3 hour tour.
• V.I.V. Tours, Belize City Belize
Departure Point :San Pedro Belize Express, San Pedro, Black Coral Street, San Pedro, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
meet at the Pier, San Pedro Belize Express water Taxi in San Pedro by 7:15, show the cashier at the San Pedro Belize Express your ID and you will receive the roundtrip tickets. the boat departs at 7:30, upon arriving at San Pedro express water taxi terminal in Belize City , you will see the V.i.V. guide near the luggage claim area.Airports
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- San Pedro belize express water taxi
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual,
- bring swim wear, towel, thick sole tennis shoe for walking on pebble path and river crossing,
- bring camera , go pro with helmet attachment set
- Crocs available to rent at the cave park.
- bring cash for souvenirs, lunch, park tickets, gratuities
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contingency Plan: Any guest displaying covid-19 symptoms with a fever or high temperature will be isolated, and the health authorities will be notified. Any employee displaying symptoms and fever will not be allowed to work and will require a medical certification to return to work.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.