Caving at Seventh Hole
After 9 hours of training in Muscat over 2 days, we drive to Selmah Plateau for an overnight camp.
At the sunrise, we start the trip with the leap of faith as you lean back into the darkness of the cave. The first abseil is good 120m and gets your right into the middle of the Canyon Room. The adrenaline here is through the roof!
The light play on the walls is stunning and as you lower yourself down you can appreciate more and more the intricacy of the cave’s formation. This vast chamber is lit through the multiple holes in the ceiling, making it look even more dramatic. This is the place to take some amazing photographs.
Once everyone is down we progress into a pitch-black fossil passage that brings us to the second descent of 40m.
We then start our 80m climb out of the cave. Using all the techniques we have learned in the training.Another 30m and a few scrambles get us out into the light at the bottom of the wadi, a short hike from our cars.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Caving Equipments
What's excluded :
- Camping equipment's and BBQ
Day 1 - 6h training in Muscat.
Day 2 - 3h training & camp
Day 3 - Decent into the cave.
6.00 – wake-up and breakfast.
7.00 – kitting up and safety briefing.
7.30 -13.30 – cave exploration.
14.00-16.00 – drive back to Muscat.
Departure Point :Oman Oil Petrol Station محطة وقود نفط عمان, Seeb, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any hotel in Muscat. If you are staying outside of Muscat, get in touch with us directly to arrange your pick-up.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.