Caving Cave Birth of the World River
In the "Cueva de los Chorros" the unique phenomenon in Spain called the "Reventón" occurs, although when this phenomenon occurs you can not visit the cave its huge inland lakes, river and huge galleries make this cavity one of the most visited nationwide for the practice of caving.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Material included: Neoprene wetsuit, helmet with light front, neoprene sock, harness and anchor ropes, insurance. Customers must bring a swimsuit and 2 pairs of sneakers
What's excluded :
LOS CHORROS CAVE SPELEOLOGY (Riopar)
This huge cave has explored 38 km of galleries, from it the World River is born and at certain times of the year 100,000 liters of water per second have been measured in its mouth. The main entrance and its waterfall of about 55 meters high gives us access to the most playful part of the cave, which alternates along the river that runs inside with huge lakes and fossil areas.
We have several levels.
Participants will enjoy exploring this huge cavity where the Mundo River is born, equipped with wetsuit, harnesses, helmets with frontal light, etc., we will enter the galleries and lakes that make up this spectacular geological phenomenon.
Level 2 is most suitable for adults who want adventure who practice sport in a habitual way.
The maximum group for this activity is 6 people and the minimum 4 (consult special conditions and availability before booking).
OLCADES AVENTURA is a pioneer in the Sierra del Segura in the development of Adventure Activities.
Our recognized work as guides in the Cueva de los Chorros makes us a benchmark of Active Tourism Company at the National level.
• Rio Mundo Headwaters, Ctra. de Riopar a Siles, S/N Villaverde de Guadalimar, Riopar Spain
Departure Point :Hostal Restaurante Los Bronces, Calle Haza de San Luis, 11, 02450 Riópar, Albacete, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
3/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.