Cavtat & Konavle District - Magical Dubrovnik Countryside Full Day Private Tour
Konavle district is an area of natural beauties and great contrasts. The central part is the richful and fruitful Konavle field that is surrounded by the hills to the north and the Adriatic Sea to the south. This Tour is imagined as journey in magical Dubrovnik countryside where you will be introduced to history and natural beauties of the area while tasting tradional local dishes accompanied with amazing local wines.
per adult from
What's included :
- Traditional lunch with drink included ( black & white wine, as much as you can drink)
- English speaking driver ready to answer any of your questions.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kameni Mlin (Stone Mill) - Agrotourism Konavle
What's excluded :
- Konavle County Museum Entrance Fee
- Sokol Tower Entrance Fee
- Wine Tasting at Miljas Winery
- Entry/Admission - Konavle County Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sokol Grad
- Entry/Admission - Vinarija / Winery Miljas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cavtat, Cavtat, Konavle, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Cavtat is town that is several times proclaimed as the most beautiful small town in the whole croatian cost. As it is early morning time, what is better then have a coffee in one of local coffee shops just nearby the sea, enjoying the view and summer breeze. While in Cavtat you can also visit visit Vlaho Bukovac Gallery (he was important figure in the croatian art scene of the 19th century) or Racic Family Mausoleum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Konavle County Museum, St Nicholas Church Square, Cilipi, Konavle 20213 Croatia
Konavle Heritage Museum is an institution that preserve traditional way of life, traditional handcrafts and traditional costumes, This is where you will introduce yourselves to long and rich history of this area.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sokol Grad, Dunave, Dunave Krajnje 20216 Croatia
Sokol Tower is a fortress of the Dubrovnik Republic strategically built in 14th century at the border with the Ottoman Empire. It is situated in Dunave village on an inaccessible, more than 25 meters high rock, built to protect the Konavle district from hinterland attacks. This is the view point from where you are going to be able to shot some breath taking photographs of the whole area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vinarija / Winery Miljas, Kraljeva 8, Dubrovnik HR, 20215, Kraljevo, Croatia
As Konavle is the wine region it would be pity not to taste some magnificent local wines and learn a bit about it. That`s why we will visit local producer who is going to show you some of his hidden treasures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ljuta, Ljuta, Konavle, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
We are going to visit Ljuta River, beatiful small river and natural attraction where you will feel like you are in a fairy-tale.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kameni Mlin (Stone Mill) - Agrotourism Konavle, Bistroće 3, 20213, Čilipi, Croatia
We will stop at Stone Mill in Cilipi village for a lunch. You will meet the Owner that will offer you local brandies as aperitive. And then you are finally ready for traditional menu and dishes prepared with only local ingrediants. And most important, you can drink house-wine as much as you want (it`s included in price!)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dubrovnik Gymnasium, Ul. Frana Supila 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can organize pick up at your address free of charge!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.