Cayman Crystal Caves Tour in Grand Cayman Island
Situated in a lush tropical forest in Northside, Grand Cayman, Cayman Crystal Caves is the Island’s newest nature tourist attraction.
All visitors receive guided walking tours. Tours are approximately 1.5 hours and take you through the surrounding tropical forest area and 3 spectacular caves. You will venture into amazing caves where you’ll see stalactite and stalagmite crystal structures and other worldly formations, formed by single drops of water and the slow passage of time. Tour through the unique tropical forest nature, under which the caves formed.
Amongst the forest and caves is captivating tropical plant and animal life, including strangler balsam trees, air plants, and bats.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off. Hotel pick up and drop off only from hotels located in George Town or Seven Mile Beach areas.
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour. Please wear comfortable footwear.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cayman Crystal Caves
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cayman Crystal Caves, 69 Northside Road Old Man Bay, Northside Grand Cayman
Visit the Cayman Crystal Caves and get a guided tour of the caves.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Royal Watler Cruise Terminal, George Town, Cayman Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
If you arrive at the Royal Terminal, you will find us at the Dispatch Booth after clearing security. If you arrive at the North Terminal, you will find us at the Tourism Information Booth after clearing security. We pick up from all hotels/accommodations in Seven Mile Beach. Pick up from other areas in Cayman available at extra cost. Please contact us to get quote for pick up from other areas in Grand CaymanPorts
- Royal Watler Cruise Terminal, George Town, Grand Cayman
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request and at an extra cost if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- No Restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.