Cayo Arena Catamaran Cruise from Puerto Plata with Lunch
Get into a real VIP full day excursion on a luxury Catamaran. Sail to the mesmerizing sandbank island Cayo Arena. Have canapes served by the attentive staff, enjoy a floating bar while you cool off in the turquoise waters and feed thousands of tropical fish from your hands while you snorkel over the coral reef. A VIP lunch including lobster is served at an exclusive restaurant on Punta Rusia Beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Buffet lunch with lobster
- Glass of Champagne
- Unlimited drinks (open bar); rum, beer and soda.
- Round-trip shared transfer on a/c vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Runners Adventures, Puerto Plata Dominican Republic
Your tour starts with an air-conditioned ride from your resort to take you to the northern coast and the mountainous landscape of Punta Rucia. This quaint fishing village features a gorgeous soft sand beach nestled among the green tropical mountains. But you’re not staying here long. Instead, board a luxury catamaran and pass through the area’s flora and fauna in a natural mangrove waterway that opens to a turquoise blue sea dotted with coral reefs. The journey to Cayo Arena could even afford you a glimpse of the manatees that call the Dominican mangroves home, as well as dolphins at play in the sea.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Punta Rucia, Punta Rucia, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
Stop by the beach to take a ride on our boat towards to Cayo Arena
Stop At: Cayo Arena, Monte Cristi Dominican Republic
Halfway to your destiny, hop in a natural pool in the middle of the ocean, where you will enjoy great champagne, served by the attentive staff.
Once arriving at Cayo Arena, your boat will drop anchor and you’ll have a chance to swim in the warm sea. Snorkel above the coral and take in the colorful fish and sea life swimming beneath the water that’s practically crystal clear. Then swim up to the island’s beach, where a traditional Dominican buffet lunch will be provided for your visit. You’ll have time to soak in the sun as you drink a cold one right on the sand before sailing back to Punta Rucia, and your awaiting vehicle will take you back to your resort at the end of a relaxing day.
8:00 Hotel Pick Up
9:45 Arrival at Castillo Beach security brief
9:15 Catamaran boarding
10:20 Arrival at natural pool and champagne time
11:00 Arrival at Cayo Arena snorkel and free time
1:10 Arrival at the mangrove
1:45 Arrival at the base for lunch
3:45 Departure from base
4:30 Shopping stop
6:35 Arrival at Hotel
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels and accommodations around Puerto Plata, Cabarete, Sosúa and Playa Dorada. If you are staying in a condo, depending on the location we might arrange a meeting point for pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring towel
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties, the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions. Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. Tourists is recommended to use masks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.