Cayo Arena, Paradise Island Tour
Visit one of the most beautiful islands on the North Coast. Paradise Island will welcome you with turquoise water, white sand and colorful reef. Visit the Monte Cristi National Park where you can explore the mangrove jungle and see local wild life.
After being collected from your hotel in Puerto Plata, Sosua or Cabarete, make your way to Punta Rucia and enjoy the amazing views of the lovely Dominican landscapes.
Here, climb aboard a speedboat that will take you to Cayo Arena ( the local name of Paradise Island ) Upon arrival on the island, you will be welcomed by turquoise waters and white sand. Go ashore to sunbathe and explore or take a guided snorkeling tour during which you will see a variety of tropical fish and coral. Enjoy a selection of fresh fruits and drinks which will be served on the island.
Before lunch, take a speedboat ride through the mangroves.
On the way back we make a stop at a local market.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Playa Ensenada
- Entry/Admission - Cayo Arena
- Entry/Admission - El Morro de Montecristi
What's excluded :
- Pictures from tour on a USB drive
- Drinks with the lunch is not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Ensenada, Punta Rucia Dominican Republic
We pick up at the hotels in Cabarete, Sosua and Puerto Plata. We drive through the country side to Punta Rucia.
At Playa Ensenada the Speed boat is waiting to take you to Paradise Island
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cayo Arena, Monte Cristi Dominican Republic
Cayo Arena, the local name of Paradise Island. Here you will get fresh fruits and drinks, Snorkeling Gear and a guided Snorkeling Tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: El Morro de Montecristi, Monte Cristi Dominican Republic
After the visit on Paradise Island you go though the Mangroves with the Speedboat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Punta Rucia, Punta Rucia, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
Lunch will be served on the mainland.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata, Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
On the way back we make a stop at a local market. After the market we continue to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.