Cebu Arts and Crafts Half-Day Factory Tour
Explore Cebu's rich arts and crafts history in this half-day tour. Led by an English-speaking local guide, you will visit factories producing fashion accessories, traditional guitars, and local fruit. Then try your hand at making your own jewelry using natural materials such as shells, wood, and coconut. There are two departure options for this tour – 7am or 1pm. Light refreshments are provided.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Profood Mango Museum, Albano Maguikay Highway, Mandaue 6014 Philippines
Cebu is famous for our fresh and preserve (dried) mangoes. Stop at the only Mango Museum in the island.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Cebu City, Cebu City, Cebu Island, Visayas
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also do pick-ups from residential condominiums (AirBnb) or resort accommodations in Mactan.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.