Cebu City Tour with Fort San Pedro and Hotel Transport
Tour Cebu's rich past with century old churches, the iconic Magellan Cross and Fort San Pedro. Drive thru the country's oldest Colon Street, Cebu Heritage Monument that describes the eventful saga of Cebu's history and the scenic Taoist Temple where you can have your fortunes told.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Magellan's Cross
- Entry/Admission - Fort San Pedro
- Entry/Admission - Casa Gorordo Museum
- Entry/Admission - Taoist Temple
- Entry/Admission - Colon Street
- Entry/Admission - Cebu Heritage Monument
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- A choice of morning and afternoon departure which can either be at 08:00 am or 01:00 pm. Your English Tour guide will be waiting at the hotel's main lobby. Trace back the history of the colonial city by visiting the nucleus of the first Spanish settlement, Fort San Pedro. Observe how the local people express their faith at Basilica Minore del Sto. Nino and the iconic Magellan's Cross. Drive through the country's oldest Colon Street, Cebu Heritage Monument that describes the eventful saga of Cebu's history and the scenic Taoist Temple where you can have your fortunes told. Make sure to also buy packets of dried mango, sweet and meaty, you will surely love it. We'll finish out the tour with a short shopping trip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.