Cebu Dine Around
Cebu has so much more to offer than the century-old churches, pristine white beaches, world class diving spots, and a rich culinary history – Cebu City has something for everyone!
Let's celebrate Cebu’s gastronomic treasures by discovering why Cebu is the home of famous dried mangoes and lechon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip hotel transportation
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Local cuisines
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Start your tour by tingling your taste buds with this popular local dish: steamed pork dumpling paired with a puso (hanging rice shaped like a triangle).Food stalls all lined up along a busy road made famous for their dumplings they decided to have a festival to celebrate life and . . . . dumplings of course! Moving on to an old house tucked away from the main thoroughfare but nevertheless, local patronage is overflowing and strong. Casa Verde is a homegrown brand made famous for their baked pork ribs with a sweet, tangy piquet sauce served with rice and corn and carrots.A Filipino feast is not a feast without the centerpiece of it all . . . roasted pork or lechon! Next stop is Anthony Bourdain's fave, Zubuchon where you will have a chance to agree with his choice. Stomachs now bulging huh? It's time to switch to a 3-way cooking meal: you choose your seafood and have it cooked the way you want it to be! Choices range from fish or shrimp soup, grilled fish or squid or raw fish or shrimp most commonly known as SU-TU-KIL. This portmanteau gets its name from the Visayan words, Sugba (grilled), Tuwa (similar to Tinola, involves stewed meat or fish in a broth with vegetables), and Kilaw (eaten raw soaked in vinegar). Let's walk off that heavy stomach with a visit to Profoods, a dried fruit preserve factory. Here, you can have your fill of shopping for your familes and friends since items are on factory prices. Your last stop will be at a garden cafe with a hot chocolate, sticky rice and sweet mango. Delicious!
Departure Point :Cebu City, Cebu City, Cebu Island, Visayas
Traveler pickup is offered
10:00 AM for Cebu City Hotels09:00 AM for Mactan Resorts
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.