Cebu Island Hopping with Lunch
Take day to explore the beautiful islands of Cebu in this tour from Cebu City. Hop from island to island in our comfortable boat, with plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful landscape, clear waters, and delicious local food on offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by Driver
- Boat Guide
- Boat Ride
- Picnic Lunch
- Snorkeling mask and fins
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nalusuan Island Marine Sanctuary, Cordova Reef, Cordova 6000 Philippines
Nalusuan is a man-made resort island in the Cebu Strait, the Philippines, and one of the islands comprising the Olango Island Group. The island, which measures close to a hectare, is situated in between the Province of Bohol and Mactan Island.
Pass By: Hilutungan Island, Cebu City Philippines
It is a marine life protected area and is the oldest in the province.Due to the conservation efforts, you can observe or experience one of the best collection of marine specie in the province.
Pass By: Pandanon Island, Philippines
Pandanon Island lies in between Cebu and Bohol but it is politically part of the latter. It is located east of Mactan, south of Olango Island, and north of mainland Bohol. It is just a bit over an hour away on outrigger boat from Mactan.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.