Cebu Whale Shark Watching And Sumilon Sandbar
The Whale Shark and Sumilon Sandbar tour package will take you to the most beautiful places in Oslob, Cebu. As the driver will take you to Oslob, you can enjoy the scenic 2-3 hour ride in going there. With the assistance of our local tour guide, you will be having an amazing experience of watching and snorkeling with the whale sharks. These whale sharks are very gentle and friendly even if they are so big. After the whale shark activity, you will surely enjoy the breathtaking view and very refreshing water of Tumalog Falls. This waterfall is also good for taking pictures because of its unique view.
Tumalog falls will be followed by the Sumilon Sandbar tour activity. Sumilon Sandbar is located in Sumilon Island of Oslob, the first marine protected area in the Philippines.
• WHALE SHARK WATCHING
• SUMILON SANDBAR
• TUMALOG FALLS
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 Day Private Tour with Tour Facilitator (15 hours Duration)
- Private Air-Conditioned Transportation Pick up and drop off in any hotel (Cebu City and Mactan)
- Entrance and whale shark watching fees
- Boat ride and life vest
- Cool down at Tumalog Falls
- Government taxes and service charge (except payment transaction service charges)
- Round trip shared boat transfers from mainland to Sumilon Island and vice versa
What's excluded :
- Snorkeling or Swimming Fee with the whale sharks (P200 for Local or P600 for Foreigners)
- Camera Rental (P1000 for GoPro Hero5 and up – SD Card not included) – (micro SD Class 10)
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cebu City, Cebu City, Cebu Island, Visayas
Watch Oslob whale sharks for a remarkable experience in Tan-awan Oslob Cebu Philippines.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited in any Hotel in Cebu City and Mactan area.Additional surcharge shall apply for transfers outside designated areas.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Snorkeling or swimming fee with the whale sharks P 200 for local or P500 for foreigners. And any optional activities you wish to join must be paid to your tour guide in cash. Like underwater camera and etc. Beverages(drinks) is also not included. There is 1% possibility that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that beyond our control. We regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the transportation charges.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.