Cefalù & Castelbuono - From Palermo
After picking you up from your hotel in Palermo, the driver will take you on a delightful trip eastwards to reach Cefalù, a pretty fishing village squeezed between a dramatic mountain peak and a sunny stretch of sand. Here an expert local guide will show you top sights and hidden corners, starting from the 12th-century cathedral decorated with precious mosaics, opening onto a lovely square lined with palm trees. There is also a lovely picture-postcard beach overlooked by old fishermen’s houses. Then, a short drive south of Cefalù will take you to the medieval hamlet of Castelbuono, immersed in the Madonie natural park, where you will have time to explore the village and its main sights before returning to Palermo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Local Expert Guide in Cefalù
- Entrance fee to Cefalù Dome
- Free Time in Castelbuono
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Cefalu
What's excluded :
- Local Guide in Castelbuono
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cefalu, Cefalu, Province of Palermo, Sicily
Cefalu is a city near Palermo and is famous for its beautiful beaches. Cefalu is one of the major tourist attractions in the region. Despite its size, every year it attracts millions of tourists from all parts of Sicily and also, from all over Italy and Europe.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Cefalu, Piazza del Duomo, 90015, Cefalu, Sicily Italy
The Cathedral, begun in 1131, in a style of Norman architecture which would be more accurately called Sicilian Romanesque. The exterior is well preserved. The interior of the cathedral was restored in 1559, though the pointed arches of the nave, borne by ancient granite columns, are still visible; and the only mosaics preserved are those of the apse and the last bay of the choir; they are remarkably fine specimens of the Byzantine art of the period.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castelbuono, Castelbuono, Province of Palermo, Sicily
Castelbuono is a town near Palermo. It is known for its castle from which its name derives, and around which the city developed in the 14th century.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.