Celebrity Constellation Bus Tour - 2019 / 2020 Spl Offer
Kochi or Cochin is the palm green commercial town of Kerala and one of the finest natural harbour in the world. Once a major center for commerce and trade, the British, Arabs, Chinese, Portuguese and Dutch etc.., have all come to its shores in search of exotic spices and sandalwood. Even today, Kochi - Ernakulam continues the tradition of welcoming visitors with its customary warmth and hospitality.
How to get here : Air, Rail , Road and Sea.
Day in Cochin - Tours conducting Shore Excursions and Day tours in and around Cochin with Private tours and Group tours along with the Local city guides. Group size maximum 15 Numbers and we offer the best price and guaranteed service for our customers.
We pickup from inside the port and drop you back on time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide and Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Jew Town
What's excluded :
- Exclusions. Camera fee ,Meals and Gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinese Fishing Nets, Fort Kochi Beach Kochi-682001 Kerala India, Kochi (Cochin) 682001 India
Our Tour Guide and Driver will pick you from the meeting point, inside the port and take you to the Old town of Cochin sightseeing which includes Chinese fishing nets and nearby monuments.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jew Town, Old Cochin, Kochi (Cochin) 682002 India
Our Tour guide and Driver will pick you from the meeting point, inside the port and take you to Jewish quarter and spice market.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682003, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and Drop from Cochin Port , Inside the terminal with your name board , very close to your Ship.Airports
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
- Cochin Willington Island
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Photography not allowed inside the Jewish Synagogue and Dutch palace
- Footwear not allowed inside St. Francis church and Jewish Synagogue.
- There are 15 steep steps at the entrance of Dutch palace, Not recommending , if anyone have any physical disabilities.
- Synagogue will be closed every Friday afternoon and Saturday full day.
- Most travelers can participate
- Dutch place will be closed on every Saturday
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.