Celebrity Constellation Cochin Group Tour
Kochi or Cochin is the palm green commercial town of Kerala and one of the finest natural harbours in the world. Once a major centre for commerce and trade, the British, Arabs, Chinese, Portuguese and Dutch etc.., have all come to its shores in search of exotic spices and sandalwood. Even today, Kochi - Ernakulam continues the tradition of welcoming visitors with its customary warmth and hospitality.
How to get here : Air, Rail , Road and Sea.
Day in Cochin - Tours conducting Shore Excursions and Day tours in and around Cochin with Private tours and Group tours along with the Local city guides. Group size maximum 30 Numbers and we offer the best price and guaranteed service for our customers.
We pickup from inside the port and drop you back on time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide, Monument entrance and half liter bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Dutch Cemetery Road
What's excluded :
- Exclusions. Camera fee ,Meals, Tips and Gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dutch Cemetery Road, Dutch Cemetery Rd, Fort Kochi, Kochi, 682001, India
Chinese Fishing nets
St. Francis Church
Santa cruz Basilica
Old Antique market
Spice market and warehouses
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cochin Port, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682003, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you inside the port where your ship dock. We hold Day in Cochin Tours paging board with your name for easy to identify.Airports
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
- Cochin port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Photography not allowed inside the Jewish Synagogue and Dutch palace
- Footwear not allowed inside St. Francis church and Jewish Synagogue.
- There are 15 steep steps at the entrance of Dutch palace, Not recommending , if anyone have any physical disabilities.
- Synagogue will be closed every Friday afternoon and Saturday full day. Dutch palace will be closed on every Friday.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.