Cenote Nomozon Bike Tour from Merida
Walking tour in the ancient Mayan city of Mayapán. Afterwards we hop on our bikes to go towards the incredible Nomozon cenote, pedaling through a couple of typical communities and a dirt path in the middle of the jungle. To finish the day off, we will head towards a small hacienda in village called Tepich and enjoy a delicious regional meal.
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: Less visited archeological site, Great dirt paths, Incredible cenote views and Regional lunch
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- TIME ACTIVITIES
7:00 am – 8:10 am Pick up and transfer towards Mayapán (private ground transportation)
8: 10 am – 9:15 am Guided visit in Mayapán (local guide and entrance fee included)
9:15 am – 9:30 am Instructions and equipment handout and Biking trough villages and backroads (equipment renta included)
10:30 am – 11:45 am Free time to enjoy cenote Nomozon (Entrance fee included)
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Transfer back to the restaurant and Lunch (included)
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Transfer back to Merida.
INCLUDES: All ground transportation, support vehicle, host and local guides, lunch during tour, bike rental, entrance fees, tips in restaurants, vehicles with travel insurance. DOES NOT INCLUDE: Tips for host, drivers and local guides, dinner, breakfast, personal expenses, travel insurance.
Departure Point :Your hotel or residence
Departure Time :From 7am to 11 am
Return Detail :To your hotel, residence or a place in Mérida of your choice
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years for biking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.