Cenote trail jungle bike tour & 3 cenotes in Tulum with lunch
An inspiring journey through the high forest on the outskirts of Tulum takes you to discover the variety of caves, caverns and cenotes that are hidden underneath the jungle of the Yucatan. Explore the wonderful Grand Cenote just as it opens, avoiding the crowds of tourists, followed by a a delicious brunch in the forest, located in a beautiful environment along a jungle trail. This leads us to other cenotes where you can swim, snorkel & jump in crystal clear sinkholes and underground rivers, plus learn about the prehistoric past of the Yucatan peninsula on this great bike tour from Tulum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Mountain Bike & helmet
- Snorkel tour of Gran Cenote
- Swim, Snorkel & jump in Cenote Escondido & Cristal
- Delicious brunch in Meli-Melo jungle lodge (fresh fruit, gourmet sandwich, coffee & juice)
- Bottled Water & snacks
- Entry/Admission - Gran Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Crystal
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup/dropoff NOT INCLUDED
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gran Cenote, Quintana Roo 109 Located on the Highway to Coba, Tulum 77796 Mexico
You will vist the magnificent Gran Cenote, one of the most famous cenotes in the area as well as Cenote Escondido and Cenote Cristal. Great for snorkeling, exploring the underground rivers and tunnels, jumping & diving, fun on bikes and in the water plus a chance to spot some local wildlife.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Crystal, About 5 minutes south of Tulum Pueblo on 307 South by taxi Carretera Federal . Tulum Carrillo Puerto, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Cool off swiming, snorkling and jumping into the crystal clean water of this cenote.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Mexico Kan Tours- Eco Tours Tulum Riviera Maya, Avenida Tulum S/N. Entre Orion y, Calle Centauro Sur, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is an extra fee for transportation costs if you wish to contract a pcikup/dropoff to your hotel.
- Important: Please wear only Natural & Eco-friendly Insect Repellent and Sunscreen to protect the water in Cenotes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please contact us to let us know your HEIGHT, it is very important to have the right size bike ready for you
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear sport shoes or sport sandals. DO NOT wear flip-flops
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.