Cenote, Zipline and ATV at Selvatica Park
Next challenge yourself by walking across the Skywalk rope course, & spike your adrenaline with a crazy bungee swing, then get ready for a unique experience on the worlds only Jungle Rollercoaster, before you feel like superman while you soar above the jungle on one of the worlds fastest zip lines. Finally rip up some mud on an insane off-roading circuit on either a Polaris RZR buggy or a powerful ATV, and then top everything off with a dive, zip, or simply relax at our own private freshwater cenote.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bungee Swing
- ATV or Polaris
- Swim in a cenote
- Jungle Coaster
- Soft Lunch & Not alcoholic beverages
- 10 Zipline Circuit
- Entry/Admission - Selvatica - The Adventure Tribe
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Selvatica - The Adventure Tribe, Ruta de los cenotes Km 18 Carretera, Quintana Roo Puerto Morelos - Leona Vicario, Sin Colonia, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
No other place in the world offers such a wide array of exciting outdoor activities packaged into a single full day adventure. It is truly a life changing experience! Fly over the tree-tops on Yucatan’s favorite 10 zipline circuit. How is this for a mind-bending adventure? First cool down in our natural spring, then brave the World Class Tarzania Zipline Rollercoaster.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT: The exact pick time of each tour depends of the location of each customer and will be communicated to the customer beforehand. That is why it is very important for us to know the contact details of the client to send in advance all the details of the pick up. Therefore please always provide us your telephone number, room number or exact location in case you stay in Airbnb or condominium.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.