Cenotes diving Tak Be Ha and Tak Be Lum
These cenotes are part of the Nohoch Nah Chich system and are close to the Dos Ojos system.
They are recently opened to the public. These cenotes are hidden into the jungle and look like real caves. They are incredibly large and beautiful formations. There are some very special formations that are only found in these two cenotes. There is not a lot of marine life but you can see some blind fish.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- 2 tanks, weights and belt
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional multilingual guide
- 2 dives
What's excluded :
- Equipment (rental for 15 USD/day)
- Diving insurance (optional)
Go back in time and explore the mystical Mayan underwater world !
Come discover the mysteries of these incredible caverns : stalagmites, stalactites, underwater cathedrals and breathtaking light effects through crystal clear waters.
Enjoy amazing underwater world with 2 dives into the most hidden cenote of the jungle : Tak Be Lum and Tak Be Ha
• Cenotes Sac Actun, Carretera Federal 307, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Departure Point :Plaza Palmeiras, Calle 11 Sur, Ejidal, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Playa del Carmen, Cancun and Riviera Maya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive (Open Water Diver PADI or equivalent)
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 15 years for cenotes diving
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.