It is a unique tourist experience because they will have the opportunity to know the 3 types of Cenotes that exist in the Yucatan Peninsula and will be accompanied by a naturalist guide who will talk to them about these natural formations that have witnessed the great Mayan culture.
*** we specialize in small groups so the experience will be incredible !!!
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Box Lunch
- Bottled water
- Certified guides
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
It is a day full of emotions because we will have the opportunity to visit 3 totally different Mayan Cenotes; surrounded by the
beautiful jungle of Quintana roo.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
It is important to present yourself with your coupon to board and verify the exact starting point, since there are hotels that have different lobbiesPorts
- Puerto Juarez Transportation, López Portillo 84, Puerto Juarez, 84, 77525 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Puerto Morelos Q.roo, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Aerodromo de Playa Del Carmen, 15 Avenida Sur 3, Playacar, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
- Puerto Aventuras, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, Xelhá, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important to consider that if there is any physical restriction, they should contact the provider, but each visitor will be responsible for their activity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.