Cenotes Tour Experience from Playa del Carmen
Explore two uniquely beautiful cenotes in the Riviera Maya, snorkel the cavern of Cenote Hilarios and the jungle oasis of Cenote La Gloria!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum, Carretera Cancun-Tulum Km239 Pasando Cenotes Labna-ha, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover and explore unique treasures of the Yucatan Peninsula with a visit to two extraordinary cenotes in the Riviera Maya. A cenote is a natural limestone sinkhole filled with freshwater, developed over milennia and resulting in magical landscapes. You’ll swim and snorkel in two very different cenotes in this tour from Cancun.
Head to Cenote Casa Tortuga. It’s like snorkeling in another world! You’ll then head to Cenote Zapote, an older, open cenote, a beautiful oasis in the jungle surrounded by rich tropical foliage.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in almost hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. If we dont provide pick up service in your hotel we provide the nearest meeting point to pick you up. This tour doesnt run from Cancun area. If your hotel is in Tulum the meeting point for this area is our cheking point in Cenotes Hidden Treasure Park. You must arrive by your way at 08:30am
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.