Center of Puerto Rico Day Tour from San Juan
This guided 5-hour small group adventure will take you into the center area of Puerto Rico. Learn about the islands history, its first inhabitants, the endemic plants and animals of Puerto Rico. During your journey into the mountains your professional guide will gladly answer any questions that you may have. One of the stops on this adventure will be at a local restaurant to enjoy a typical Puerto Rican meal (at own expense, very cheap). Travel higher into the mountains to enjoy the amazing scenery before returning back to San Juan via air-conditioned transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities are highly welcomed
- Vegetarian and vegan option are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jerrys Adventures, San Juan Puerto Rico
1. Travel outside San Juan Metro area into the country of Puerto Rico
2. Begin in old San Juan, talking about our first travelers. El Capitolio. San Cristobal fort. Walls of San Juan. San Felipe del morro, among other things.
3. Drive to first residence of Puerto Rico, casa de Juan Ponce De Leon.
4. Casa Bacardi. History of our Rum. The difference between Bacardi rum and Don Q rum, Casa Serralles
5. Isla de cabra. Fortin San Juan de la Cruz. El cañuelo fort
6. Cataño, Guaynabo, Bayamon, Aguas Buenas
7. Zona portuaria
8. Universidad de Puerto Rico
9. Panaderia isla bella
10. Cordillera Central, el Yunque, Atlantic Ocean, the Puerto Rico Trench
11. Barrio Nuevo, Bayamon. Alcalde Ramon Luis Rivera Cruz.
12. Restaurante Los Checos. Lechon, carne frita, arroz blanco, arroz con gandules
13. Tren urbano. Estadio Juan Ramon Loubriel. Coliseo Ramon Rodriguez.
14. Monumento Estrella del Norte
15. Expreso las Americas. Plaza Las Americas
16. Peaje auto expresso
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Casa Bacardi Puerto Rico, Carretera 165 Bay View Industrial Park, Catano 00949 Puerto Rico
Pass By: La Estrella del Norte, Calle Santa Cruz, Bayamon 00959 Puerto Rico
Pass By: Castillo de San Cristobal, Calle Norzagaray Old San Juan, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
Pass By: San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Pass By: Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico
Stop At: Isla de Cabras, Toa Baja Puerto Rico
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Puente Atirantado, Naranjito Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
NOTE: Please add your place of stay. If an air bnb, name of place (if it applies) and address of location. We pick up from either hotels or air bnb between 9:00 and 10:00 am only within the metro area. We do not have the means to travel outside of the San Juan area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is sporty/casual
- Cruise ship travelers must call to book
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.