Central Athens Highlights Small Group Tour by TRIKKE
See the top sights of central Athens on a revolutionary TRIKKE® (electric tricycle) on this leisurely 2-hour small group tour. Glide around the center on your easy-to-ride, three-wheeled electric Trikke, and look out for top city attractions such as the Acropolis of Athens and tree-lined Syntagma Square. View the Greek Parliament, Presidential Palace and Panathenaic Stadium, and cruise through the colorful neighborhood of Plaka. Add personalized commentary from a local guide, and it’s an insightful way to explore the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottle of water
- Use of Trikke and helmet
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide in central Athens at your chosen start time. Then, enjoy a safety briefing and training on your Trikke. Put on your helmet and practice on your three-wheeled, electric vehicle; it’s fun and easy to ride! Once you feel comfortable, follow your guide around the city center, and enjoy several stops for photos as you learn about the sights. Feel free to ask as many questions as you wish!
On your tour, pass Panathenaic Stadium — site of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896 — as well as the University of Athens, National Library and the neoclassical Academy of Athens. Glide through leafy Syntagma Square, and admire the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Greek Parliament and the Presidential Palace, guarded by the red-bereted soldiers of the Presidential Guard.
Ride the streets near the UNESCO-listed acropolis — the ancient citadel that Athens is famed for. Soak up the views over the archaeological showstopper and see the Lysicrates monument and octagonal Tower of Winds, an early Roman weather vane and water clock that stands within the ruins of the colonnaded Roman Agora. You’ll also delve into the Old Town neighborhood of Plaka to see its bustling cafes, bars and markets, and gain an insight into the lives of modern-day Athenians.
If you fancy time out on your tour, just ask your guide to take an optional stop for a snack or drinks (own expense) — your itinerary allows for a short break. After seeing the sights, ride back to the finish point in central Athens, where your tour ends.
Departure Point :Chatzichristou, Athina 117 42, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.