Central Delhi Day Tour
Traveling with Wovoyage gives you a unique experience. Travel with our women-only groups and be carefree while exploring new boundaries.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professionals guided tour
- Meeting Point: Rajiv Chowk Metro Station
- Water bottle and Hand Sanitizer
- Rickshaw ride and tuk-tuk (Auto ride)
What's excluded :
- GST 5%
- Any personal expense & needs
- Entrance Fees and Camera Tickets
- Any unforeseen fees/costs due to natural causes
- Any shopping expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Welcome! Inside the heart of Delhi, Connaught Place is a place where you can choose to explore the showrooms, try different cuisines or enjoy Central Park.
Then we will move forward to our first destination "Jantar Mantar". Here you can get to know about the astronomical tables, and how to predict the times and movements of the sun, moon, and planets. This structure gives you a scientifically stunning experience of ancient India.
After Visiting we will go to Bangla Sahib Gurudwara for worship and know about the Sikh culture. Then visit Emporiums of different states to see the creations of Indian craftsmen, weavers, and folk artists.
Enjoy lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant and explore the finest flavors of Delhi.
In the evening we will take you to explore Janpath and Palika Bazaar markets which gives you good shopping experience.
Note: The tour starts at 11 am and ends by 8 pm.
Duration: 9 minutes
Departure Point :Rajiv Chowk, Block B, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.