Central Park Bike Tour
* Taverse the entire park in just a couple of hours with a highly rated local expert
• Hear of Central Park’s origins, design aspects, social philosophy and
influences that have shaped the park since its construction
• Recognize how natural landscapes and cultural landmarks intermingle in
this urban oasis
• Visit and photograph many famous park and movie locations
A guided bike tour of Central Park is the most efficient yet fun way to experience the entire length of Central Park in just a couple of hours. Discover Central Park's origins, witness it's design and visit many movies sites on this daily two hour bike ride around the park! Attractions include the Mall, Bethesda Terrace, scenic waterfalls, reservoir views, Strawberry Fields and much more.
Led by Lyall Croft, a former Central Park employee, historian, educator and a professional licensed guide, with more than 15 years guiding experience. Croft knows hospitality and Central Park better than most.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Central Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
This is a bicycle ride around Central Park. Bike approximately 6 miles (11km) with stops at sites like the Mall, Bethesda Terrace, the Reservoir and Strawberry Fields.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :203 W 58th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.