Central Park Guided Walking Tour in French
Let yourself be guided in the most famous urban park in the world, discover its origin, its evolution, its filming locations and the countless anecdotes it contains ...
You will also understand why and how Central Park has become the most popular green space for New Yorkers, and how essential it plays in a context of excessive urbanization.
Flowery in spring, adorned with brilliant greens in summer, flamboyant ochres and reds in autumn, or dressed in a snowy coat in winter, Central Park is enjoyed all year round with constantly renewed pleasure .
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Visit by a professional French guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Park, Central Park, New York City, New York
From the most symbolic sites (Sheep Meadow, Bethesda Fountain, The Lake, Belvedere Castle, the Jacqueline Kennedy reservoir ...) to the most unusual corners, we will show you places of sometimes unsuspected beauty, where you probably would not go not by yourselves. Notice to photo lovers!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, 1071 5th Ave, New York, NY 10128, USA
Return Detail :Grand Army Plaza, New York, NY 10019, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.