Central Park Highlights Small-Group Bike Tour
Enjoy an easy bike ride through beautiful Central Park in New York City, admiring top attractions including Bethesda Fountain, Strawberry Fields, Belvedere Castle, Cleopatra's Needle and the Sheep Meadow. Learn about the magnificent 843-acre (341-hectare) park from a local guide as you cruise along its gently winding paths. Suitable for all fitness levels, the relaxing ride is an excellent way to cover lots of the park's most famous landmarks in a short span of time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of bicycle
- Bike Bag/ Basket
- Bicycle Lock
- Illustrated Map
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Meet your guide just a couple of blocks south of Central Park on West 56th Street for your morning or afternoon bike tour. Select a hybrid bike, appropriate for your skill and experience level, as well as a helmet and map of the park.
Stop At: Belvedere Castle, 79th Street Mid Central Park, New York City, NY 10021
Then, peddle along at a leisurely pace on both paved roads and unpaved trails as your guide talks about the park's history and its many famous attractions. Your guide broadcasts his narration to group through a speaker, so you won't miss any details.
Stop At: Strawberry Fields, John Lennon Memorial, W. Park Dr. and W. 72nd St., New York City, NY 10023
See the tribute to the Beatle John Lennon at Strawberry Fields.
Stop At: Shakespeare Garden, W. Park Dr. and 79th St. Transverse, New York City, NY 10024
Delight in views of Belvedere Castle, smell the flowers in Shakespeare Garden, and ride by the Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre where one of the last public marionette companies in the US operates.
Stop At: Bethesda Fountain, Midpark at 72nd St. Transverse Central Park, New York City, NY
Admire popular landmarks including ornate Bethesda Fountain, the ancient Egyptian obelisk known as Cleopatra's Needle, the massive green space of the Sheep Meadow, and the lovely Jackie Onassis Reservoir in the northern part of the park.
Pass By: The Dakota, 1 W 72nd St, New York City, NY 10023-3486
The Dakota, the New York City apartment building where the singer John Lennon once lived.
Stop At: Central Park Sightseeing, 56 W 56th St Between 5th & 6th Ave, New York City, NY 10019-3819
Pause for photos and replenish with bottled water (own expense) as you travel 7 miles (11.2 km) through the lush and lively park. Your leisurely 2-hour Central Park bike tour ends back where it began, just south of the park.
Stop At: Cleopatra's Needle, Upper East Side at 81st Street. Central Park, New York City, NY
See the ancient Egyptian obelisk known as Cleopatra's Needle
Stop At: Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre, West 79th Street, New York City, NY 10023
Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre
Stop At: Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, 85th Street to 96th Street, New York City, NY 10128
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
Departure Point :56 W 56th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Baby seats and child trailers are available to rent onsite
- No customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.