Central Park Secrets - A Virtual Tour of the North Woods
Using short custom made videos, high-quality photographs, and expert narration, we bring the North Woods of Central Park to vivid life, it's one of the most scenic areas in the park.
The North Woods is a hidden jewel, one of the least visited areas of the park. With an expert guide, explore this gem from the comfort and safety of your home. Along the way, you will be able to ask questions. You'll learn as you explore. Highly educational and fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Central Park Secrets - A virtual tour of the North Woods
- Entry/Admission - Central Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Join us online as we explore the lightly visited North Woods of Central Park. Employing artfully constructed video and photographs to our advantage, see Frederick Olmsted's, Calvert Vaux's, and Jacob Wrey Mould's mystical landscape come to life. The stroll between Huddlestone Arch and Glen Span Arch is one of the most scenic sections of the park. Without leaving your apartment, experience the waterfalls, forest, and abundant birdlife of the North Woods. An expert live narration will bring the experience to life. The tour is interactive, learn as you go.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :350 5th Ave, New York, NY 10118, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by NYSee Tours