Central Park Secrets And Highlights
Small-sized tour groups. Great for local New Yorkers, too!
Central Park is one of the most famously-known parks in the world and it has been featured in many television shows and movie productions such as Sex And The City, When Harry Met Sally, The Out-Of-Towers, Barefoot In The Park, Taxi Driver, Love Story, Home Alone 2, Ghostbusters and literally hundreds of others. This tremendous 843-acre oasis is overflowing with lush green lawns, colorful plantings and trees, woodsy areas and wildlife, public gathering spots, romantic alcoves, fun activities and loads of interesting places to explore! It is a paradise for photographers, lovers, children, outdoorsy types, bird-watchers and anyone with an appreciation for nature, wildlife, art, beauty and fun times, regardless of age.
Your 2-2.5-hour guided tour through Central Park’s southern section covers Central Park’s fascinating history, its “secrets”, pop-culture and much more. You’ll definitely want to bring your cameras for this one!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Explore the southern half of NYC's incredibly beautiful Central Park with a professional, licensed tour guide. Learn the many hidden "secrets" of NYC's ultimate oasis and playground.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Broadway & West 60th Street, Broadway & W 60th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :The Dakota, 1 W 72nd St, New York, NY 10023, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour is MODERATE grade...in others words, some hills to climbs and LOTS of walking. For heart patients, those with difficulty walking, bladder related issues where a bathroom is needed FREQUENTLY; this would not be a recommended tour!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- No Guest may participate who does not abide by social distancing and mouth AND nose mask wearing guidelines. Masks MUST BE WORN from the meet time and throughout the tour until its completion. NO EXCEPTIONS. Those who do not comply will be immediately released from the tour and will not be refunded.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.