Central Park Walking Tour
Your guide, Michael Hunt, is not only Central Park's number one tour guide, but also a passionate student of these 843 acres. From its history, wildlife, trees, and plants, statues and structures, he has immersed himself in all that makes the park a living work of art.
Michael has led over 800 tours. He is constantly researching and studying to make each individual and family's two-hour tour the most memorable takeaway from their trip to this great city. Guaranteed
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Central Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Join us on a scenic walking tour of Central Park. The only way to see the park, this walking tour allows you views and entrance to areas unavailable to the cyclists. It is a comprehensive stroll of a little over two hours covering the history, structures, plants, animals, and movies filmed in the park, told in a way both entertaining for adults as well as children.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :West 59th Street, W 59th St, New York, NY, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.