Central Seoul Evening Tour including Deoksu Palace, Seoul Plaza and Dongdaemun Market
On this 4-hour evening tour in central Seoul, you will visit Deoksu Palace, Seoul Plaza (City Hall) and the Dongdaemun market. This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, a knowledgeable tour guide and comfortable transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with driver
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Deoksugung
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seoul, Seoul
With our comfortable transportation and friendly driver, you will start this full-day tour of beautiful, Seoul.
Stop At: Deoksugung, 99 Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul 04519 South Korea
You will be picked up from your hotel in Seoul at 6pm and will start the tour by visiting Deoksugung, or Deoksu Palace, which means “Palace of Virtue and Longevity." The palace is a walled compound of palaces in Seoul that was inhabited by various Korean royalties until the colonial period around the turn of the 20th century. It is one of the "Five Grand Palaces" built by the kings of the Joseon Dynasty, and it is the only palace that you can visit at night. You will see many traditional Korean buildings, like Jonghwajeon (Deoksu Palace's main hall) and Junmyeongdang (Princess Deokhye's kindergarden). The palace also has a Western-style building called Seokjojeon. In addition to the traditional palace buildings, there are also forested gardens, a statue of King Sejong the Great and the National Museum of Art, which holds special exhibitions.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Seoul Plaza, Taepyeongno 1-ga Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
Continue to Seoul Plaza (City Hall), which is just in front of Daehanmun, the main gate of Deoksu Palace. The changing of the royal guard can be seen in front of Daehanmun (Gate) and is a very popular event for many visitors.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Seoul City Hall, 31 Taepyeongno 1-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
Part of Seoul Palza
Pass By: Statue of Sejong the Great, Sejong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Part of Seoul Palza
Stop At: Dongdaemun Shopping Complex, 289-3 Jongno 6-ga, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
This shopping area became famous for its department store-quality clothes at affordable prices. Large malls like Migliore and Doosan Tower attract many people to this area. You can shop for clothes, accessories and souvenirs here. After a visit to the market, the driver will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Seoul City Tour, Seoul South Korea
After exploring, you will be dropped back off at your hotel in Seoul.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.