Centre Pitch Lake Tour
Your first stop is the Central market and pottery shop. Next, we visit the Hanuman Murti which is the largest Murti outside of India. Then we visit the Temple in the sea. Lastly, we head to the Pitch Lake. This is one of our main attractions and it is the largest of its kind in the world. It’s 250 feet deep and holds 10 million tons of asphalt, used for manufacturing and road paving all over the world. Come and enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city lunch is on own A minimum of two persons per booking is required we do accommodate one person at a extra cost of 50 percent of the total cost
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Pitch Lake
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Pitch Lake, La Brea Trinidad
Your first stop is the Central market and pottery shop. Next we visit the Hanuman Murti which is the largest Murti outside of India. Next stop is a visit to the Temple in the sea. Lastly we visit the Pitch Lake, one of Trinidad’s main attractions. It is the largest of its kind in the world, that is 250 feet deep and holds 10 million tons of asphal. A minimum of two persons per booking is required Individuals who book for only one passenger will required to pay an extra cost of 50 percent of the cost.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.