Certified Diver: 2-Tank Night Dive
The best diving experience in Hawaiian waters!
Join us on a guided tour of oceanic night life on the south shore of Oahu.
As a certified diver, experience Hawaii’s unique seascape during one of our nightly charters. Dive at twilight for your first dive on one of Hawaii’s famous dive sites with a PADI certified guide. Enjoy a relaxing surface interval as you watch the Hawaiian sun set. Dive into complete darkness for your second dive and experience the ocean like you never have before! You will have the opportunity to see sharks, turtles, eels, rays, octopus, starfish, crabs, Hawaiian endemic fish, dolphins, and more! Remember, this dive is a new perspective of Hawaii’s famous dive sites as sea life is completely different at night.
All inclusive: Free premier gear rental! Free snacks and refreshments! Two different dive sites!
per adult from
What's included :
- FREE Premier Gear Rental
- FREE snacks and refreshments
- Guided tour by a PADI Professional
What's excluded :
See what comes about when the lights go out! Experience a whole new perspective on your favorite dive sites at night! Departing before sunset, we'll take a twilight dive on one of Honolulu's favorite local dive spots. After enjoying the beautiful sunset over the ocean for your surface interval, you'll dive to marvel at the different creatures that come out in the dark!
Departure Point :Dive Oahu, 1085 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Add ons available; GoPro Rental, DPV underwater scooter, Nitrox tank rental, Private Guide, and/or a Private Photographer.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please provide a valid email address. You should receive a confirmation email from Dive Oahu upon your booking, please review.
- All divers MUST show proof of certification through PADI or another approved diving course before boarding the boat.
- All divers must provide height, weight, shoe size, and date of birth.
- All divers MUST be able to swim, be over the age of 15, and be in good health.
- Dive Oahu has a 48-hour cancellation policy. Cancellation within 48 hours of the scheduled dive will result in forfeit of payment.
- Divers must be at the boat harbor 1/2 hour before the scheduled boat dive to allow time for waivers and equipment fitting.
- Divers must NOT be flying within 24 hours of diving
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.