Certified Diver: 2-Tank Night Dive
The best diving experience in Hawaiian waters!
Join us on a guided tour of oceanic night life on the south shore of Oahu.
As a certified diver, experience Hawaii’s unique seascape during one of our nightly 5:30 PM charters. Dive at twilight for your first dive on one of Hawaii’s famous dive sites with a PADI certified guide. Enjoy a relaxing surface interval as you watch the Hawaiian sun set. Dive into complete darkness for your second dive and experience the ocean like you never have before! You will have the opportunity to see sharks, turtles, eels, rays, octopus, starfish, crabs, Hawaiian endemic fish, dolphins, and more! Remember, this dive is a new perspective of Hawaii’s famous dive sites as sea life is completely different at night.
All inclusive: Free Waikiki hotel pickup and drop off! Free premier gear rental! Free snacks and refreshments! Two different dive sites!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
See what comes about when the lights go out, and experience a whole new perspective on your favorite dive sites at night! Departing before sunset, we'll take a twilight dive on one of Honolulu's favorite local dive spots. After enjoying the beautiful sunset over the ocean for your surface interval, you'll dive to marvel at the different creatures that come out in the dark!
• Dive Oahu, 1085 Ala Moana Blvd Fh, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4904
Departure Point :Dive Oahu, 1085 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.