Cesky Krumlov Advent Day Trip - Visit The Most Beautiful Christmas City !
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TRIP! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
Český Krumlov, a uniquely preserved Renaissance town with over 300 listed UNESCO protected buildings, is stunning in every season. But visiting the city at Christmastime is an unforgettable experience.
The aroma of punch and mulled wine drift from restaurants and stands and you can taste many local delicacies, Biscuits and sausages at Christmas markets against the backdrop of the festively decorated city.
As the sun sets, the city is illuminated by thousands of lights and the Christmas tree on the main square. Advent Český Krumlov will be in your memory and you will look forward to returning over and over again.
After arriving in Český Krumlov, visit the castle museum and the tower. Later, a 3-course lunch in a cozy famous local restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit the famous centre of Egon Schiele, walk through the city centre and visit the Christmas market. And maybe some shopping?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Lunch - Amazing 3 course lunch in the cozy restaurant with local beer and/or Czech wine. Non-alcoholic drinks are also available
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off service 8 EUR per person each way
- Alcoholic Beverages - Extra drinks ordered during lunch or dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov Castle, Zamek cp. 59, Cesky Krumlov 381 01 Czech Republic
Cesky Krumlov - castle a city - part of UNESCO World Heritage
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up service from any accomodation in Prague, and also drop off service to any accomodation in Prague.This service is charged 8 EUR for the pick up and 8 EUR for the drop off per person
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum amount of travelers for this trip are two persons
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking the trip
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for the trip but with 100% surcharge
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.