Cesky Krumlov Day Trip from Prague to Vilshofen
Enjoy a private day trip to the UNESCO listed town Cesky Krumlov on the way from Prague to Vilshofen. This unique urban site is located in Southern Bohemia on the meander of Vltava river. Cesky Krumlov is a jewel of medieval architecture, untouched by the onslaught of modern times. The town is dominated by two national landmarks: Cesky Krumlov Castle and the Gothic church of St.Vitus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with private driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water in the car
- Professional local guide
- 2-hour guided walking tour in Cesky Krumlov
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fee to Cesky Krumlov castle
- Entry/Admission - Cesky Krumlov Castle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Prague, Prague, Bohemia
Transfer from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Duration: 2.5 hours including a short stop on the way to stretch your legs
Stop At: Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
Enjoy a walk in the cobbled stone lanes of the colorful medieval center of Cesky Krumlov which was inscribed in UNESCO in 1992.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Church of St. Vitus, Kostelni, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
The second dominant of Cesky Krumlov after the castle. Marvel at the frescoes and the amazing Gothic architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov Castle, Zamek cp. 59, Cesky Krumlov 381 01 Czech Republic
Live your fairy tale during the public tour of this magnificent Renaissance-Baroque castle perched on a rock above Cesky Krumlov.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Vilshofen, Vilshofen, Lower Bavaria, Bavaria
The transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Vilshofen takes about 2.5 hours by car. We will drop you off at your hotel or pier - whichever you prefer.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your English-speaking driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel in Prague. The guide will await you at the parking in Cesky Krumlov. The driver will drive you to Vilshofen (be it a pier or hotel) after the tour.Airports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.