Cesky Krumlov: Full day tour from Prague and back.
You can either go to Cesky Krumlov on your own and wander in a maze of its old and narrow streets. Or you can get on to my minivan and let me take care about your comfort and be your guide there.
Even though I am from Prague, I visited CK maybe thousand times. I can help you to avoid tourist traps, see places that are known only to locals as they lay off the tourist routes. I will make sure you will not wander around and see everything important. You will hear many stories about history and present time of this town and its castle and I will be happy to answer all your questions.
Would you like to have a lunch under the castle in Krumlovsky mlyn restaurant? Without reservation - impossible. But my friend owns the place. You will have your table.
This tour, as it is, will show you whole town, a castle and castle park. In addition you'll get lessons about history, present, tourist tips for your future visits and perfect service.
Cash needed for lunch as cards are not accepted.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal guide
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You need cash (CZK or EUR) for lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov, South Bohemian Region, Bohemia
We will spend approximately 5 hours in this little town. Total distance walked will around 3 miles / 5 km.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
Cesky Krumlov is divided in half by river Vltava. On one side you find the old town, on the other the castle and garden. In a zig-zag tour we will walk through every street of the old town.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov Castle, Zamek cp. 59, Cesky Krumlov 381 01 Czech Republic
Castle complex in Cesky Krumlov is the second biggest in our country. We will walk through all its 5 courtyards and then we'll proceed to the castle garden / park
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up in your place if you stay in Prague. Please, provide your address. Time of pick up will be evaluated according to addresses of all participants and sent to you.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Right now there are no mandatory measures in the Czech Republic as the situation is pretty ok. Masks are not required. We closely follow any changes and we are able to inform you quickly about them if they arise.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.